Search This Blog

Monday, April 04, 2005

No Sweat!

Last night I played basketball for, what felt like, hours....I actually think it was at least a couple hours. I needed that so bad. Sometimes, when my world gets stale it means I need to get off my butt and do something about it....and I did. When I got into bed last night I couldn't sleep. I stayed awake praying and thinking until 3 o'clock. I realized that all the things I was thinking about I needed to hand up to God....and I did. I didn't want to hang out with anyone yesterday. I wanted to sit by myself and take everything in. I realized that it wasn't helping me to do that, and I needed to go be with my friends, and appreciate the people God has put into my life at the present time....so I did. I know that if you have unforgiveness in your heart, chances are, God's not hearing your prayers. Looks like I have some apologizing to do, and some forgiveness to ask for......so, here I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment