Search This Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Gene Lamont IS my Tiger


I love the way my fingers feel on the keys as I type.  There’s something freeing in the feeling of typing so quickly as thoughts drift through my mind.  I guess thoughts fly through my mind more than drift...maybe even blaze...yeah, blaze through my mind.  Haha...blaze!

I am sitting here watching the Tigers play, and watching Game 7 of the NBA Finals.  I don’t generally watch NBA games, but I will watch the Playoffs, and the Finals.  I am a little overstimulated with the goodness on TV right now.  

I actually don’t think I’ll be able to type this and watch.

I think I’ll look up information on my beloved Gene Lamont.  I have a really great seat for Sundays game, thanks to Derica.  I plan on making a sign and finally sharing my appreciation for Gene Lamont with the world!  I might even use glitter.  Ugh.  Glitter.  I love that guy.  

I have to go.  I simply cannot do three things at once.  Two games and one journal entry is just too much for me.  I wasn’t even supposed to be typing a journal entry.  I’m supposed to be finishing a project for Father’s Day for all the amazing men in my life.  Yes, I am aware that Father’s Day was last Sunday. 

Did I mention I’m finally being clinically tested for ADD?

Squirrel!  

No comments:

Post a Comment