Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2004

He loves me...He loves me....He loves me...

If I had a flower, and I picked each petal one by one to see if God loved me or not...it would always land on "He loves me", no matter what. That's pretty amazing. I'm not feeling very good today, physically I mean. It could be the free coffee and doughnut I got at the Car Repair Shop this morning from the guys from Wheels 104.5. They were pretty cool to talk to at least. Gave me something to do to pass the time while they re-fixed my car. I thought I only had a problem with that with my haircuts, but at least it didn't cost me anything and my car's not squealing anymore. I can't type very long....I kind of have the waves...you know which ones I'm talking about? The ones that mean I might have to make a beeline for the bathroom in like 30 seconds....I'd rather do that kind of business in the privacy of my own apartment with a good magazine. I love pooping in my apartment! The door is wide open, and I can take as long as I want....nobody's there to interrupt my business. I can take a hot bath afterwards, and then I get a nap in before rehearsal starts. That's as close to heaven as I'm gonna get here on earth, I think. Small wonders throughout the day. That's how God chooses to bless me, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I needed gas in my Jeep, to get me to rehearsal tonight, and then work tomorrow night, but I didn't have one dollar in my wallet..(or my bank account.) That is really sad. Anyway, I realized I had a jar with change in it..and I know my bank has one of those machines that count it for you......So I grabbed my jar full of pennies mostly, hoping to get at least five dollars to get me around. With a prayer on my lips I dumped the jar of coins in the tray, and watched, to my amazement, as the numbers kept climbing until it reached thirty-four dollars!! I couldn't believe it...I honestly got tears in my eyes. I know, I get tears in my eyes all the time, but I'm glad I do! I'm not ashamed I'm a softie!! :) My Jeep is fixed and has enough gas in it to get me to work this weekend...I also was able to buy a few groceries! Plus, I get to go to rehearsal tonight for five hours! To some, that may seem like forever, but to me, it's five hours of doing something I love to do!! I'm going to go home right now and take a crap and a nap. Small wonders.....God is good to His lousy servant. Oh, I try..sometimes. I just can't seem to get it right, though. It's a good thing God grades on a really big curve, so big in fact, it curves right around to Jesus on the cross and back into my heart....where it starts all over again with an A+. To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment