Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Crooked Staircase

Call was at 12:30 - it's 1 so many things swimming - no sharks, just whales the whales of responsibility and deadlines how many hours does it take to write a paper? how many hours you got? be a flower, be a lady, be a tempest, be an ice cream cone, ahhh, paint my face and call me rosy but don't call me at three in the morning, zzzzzz Satan yells with clangs and cymbols God whispers in my dreams with wistful songs of peace the stage is dark, black, i cannot see a soul the lights blaze and i am smiling, dreams come true the light is coming from my soul, the Spirit shines A crown of beauty instead of ashes as i drop kick my urn into the ocean I say to the devil "check-mate"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:50 PM

    Hey,
    This is Lindsey from Bayshore Volleyball camp from like 2 summers ago. Not sure if you'll remember me, but i was in Lissa's Cabin..and one night you watched us..as we learned how to PF..my sis and I still laugh about that and wish we were back.Well I thought i see how ya was doing, and let you know that we are doing great!!! Hope you are having a Grand time with your life, and I hope God blesses you in every way possible!!!!!
    Love,
    PFing Lindsey (hee hee)

    ReplyDelete