Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I'm late, I'm later, Crap! I missed it.....

I feel that sums things up pretty good. I don't really have time to type.....must go to rehearsal, aughhhh! I realized last night, as I was hopping into bed around 3 a.m. that I had completely forgotten about my online journal...like, I didn't even think about it once since the last time I wrote. That's wierd....usually I will at least think about it (doesn't mean I'll necessarily do anything about it) but I had completely erased it from my thoughts. I have been busy.....very busy......and I keep getting busier.....but I like my life. God has blessed me greatly!! -My brother is staying with me, cuz he got a job over here in Bay City, so that's been fun -School is getting busier - with scenes to perform, papers to write, projects due, and exams! -I have been rehearsing for "The Little Prince", performances start in a week! -I got the lead female role in "The Tempest" (yay!!!!!!) and rehearsals have begun, YIKES! -Work has been uber-stressful, and I'm trying to squeeze in hours anywhere I can! -I am also helping out by being in scenes for other people's directing classes and things -My mentor said that she would love to continue meeting and discussing God's character and His plan for my life (yay!) -I continue to cast all of my anxieties on the Lord on a daily basis, and He has sustained me!!! -I actually have an hour today to go home and get something to eat (my apartment is a mess!) I know this sounds like a lot, and it definitely is a lot. However, I am having a good time, and still have a peace that transcends all understanding, as long as I keep God in front of me. I still manage to smile and find joy. Yes, I am tired sometimes, but it is a good tired, a fulfillment that comes from a sense of accomplishment and purpose. I do want to start putting a little more time and effort into homework and classwork, getting all I can out of what's being offered to me at this time. I better go....the hour is dwindling....To God Be The Glory!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment