Search This Blog

Monday, August 01, 2005

A lot can happen in a month......

or, sometimes, nothing at all..... wow, it's almost been too long since i wrote last to catch up on everything....so i won't. spent the fourth of july in cass city with family. it rocked.....but it always does. the fourth is one of my favorite holidays, along with christmas. i've been to the church a few times, but don't really know what God is leading me to do there, yet. i'm sure that will begin to come together in the next couple of weeks. started doing a show at the zoo on saturdays...song and dance thing, with a tour of some of the animals....it's sooo disney channel, and it is a blast! still working at the juvenile home, this week is my last week.....i'm kinda having a hard time with that. junior camp at bay shore was last week, and that totally rocked!! super cal was back again, and full of energy.....got to witness one of my kids from elkton decide to make Jesus a big part of her life....i will never forget it....and i can't wait to meet up with her in heaven. my friend Jen got married this weekend, as did my friends Arin and Shupe....best of luck!! it's three thirty in the morning and i can't sleep......i have to be up in three and a half hours.....it's not looking good, but i'll manage. sometimes these restless nights are good for me....gives me some time to pray and hash things out in my head. i don't pray enough. it's a good thing my Spirit prays on my behalf with groans that go beyond words, but i still need to pray more. it's too easy to think of God as a distant relative that we only see at holidays, and maybe talk to once in a while when something reminds us of Him, or He's sent us something great. God is my Father....Jesus is my best friend....and the Holy Spirit sweeps the halls of my heart every day. there's nothing distant about that. 'night.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:53 PM

    Now I've found a way that I can get to know you better. I can read your blogs.

    Colleen you seem to take everything that happens to you personally. Doing that to yourself is very stressful and self destructive. Your mind and body can only handle so much stress. I worry about you. I know we don't ever talk much, not that I wouldn't love to, but I want you to know I do care about you. I know you have other friends in your life. You probably don't need another one. I've been your friend since I started calling you a "hot Babe", and probably before then.

    I do think you're very beautiful. I know that I'm an old guy. I respect that you could not possibly be attracted to me. Just know Colleen that you have a lot of people who care about you. I care about you perhaps more than you wil ever know,

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete