Search This Blog

Sunday, July 01, 2007

It's Been A While

yep. it's been a month...almost. not that there haven't been a bajillion thoughts running through my head. it seems, there has been no good time to sit and write them all down. sometimes, i feel like i shouldn't waste time writing them down, you know? just when i get it down, another fifty thoughts have crept into my mind, some of which might actually contradict the original thought. does anyone else have this problem? it seems i'm either writing all the time, or not writing at all. new things in my life. ch-ch-ch-ch-changes, as the song goes. might've put too many ch's. i am so blessed. have i said that before? i hope so. i am. i cannot wrap my mind around why God has chosen to be friends with me...i mean, like, close friends. my heart is constantly in despair and full of joy at the same time. is that crazy? it's like the weight of the world is on my shoulders, but the yolk of Christ is in my heart. yolk. funny that Christ would use yolk. mustard seeds, lamps, yolk, soil, you name it, Christ uses it to teach. He used what people were familiar with...and He didn't explain His parables to everyone. hm. Christ is my best friend. He is who I want to walk hand in hand with in the wilderness. i bet He smells like grilled cheese sandwiches and cookies. i bet He didn't smell like that when He was on this earth, though. vagabond...itinerant...lover...healer. i desire to be like Him. more later...the sun is shining...my stomach is growling...and everything is not right with the world...so i better get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment