Search This Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Raiders fans need not apply.......


Oh my goodness....if a man sent me an Elway jersey circa 1984-ish (vintage orange!)...I might marry him.  Of course, he would also have to play "Glory of Love" by Peter Cetera for me at some point at a party/event, and dedicate it to me, so I'm totally embarassed, but totally in love with him...and go rollerskating (maybe just once:)....and fishing....and be willing to live in Downtown Detroit....and have a rooftop garden...and play catch...and mentor foster kids who are aging out of the system...and forgive me for the the occasional cigar (like once a year...really...nbd)...and know that God is first in my life.  Period....and be willing to understand that I will feed homeless people....and that I am silly...a lot....(but also super intense, and internal, at times)...and I love to dance....just let me dance....and that if he's grumpy, I will try to make him smile, and it will probably annoy him....and that if I'm grumpy, I just need some alone time...or possibly some orange juice, and just don't realize it.....and deal with my old school WWE love.....and sometimes I might want to sleep in separate rooms, but not because I don't love him, but just because I need some sleep, and probably want to watch shows that I know he probably won't like, or want to read a novel in one sitting......and I'll definitely want a dog....a big one.....and I'll probably give the dog a really lame name like "Buddy"...and he would have to be willing to excuse my 80's hairband obsession....and I will fall in love with his family, and want to hang out with them...and know that I will probably try to surprise him all. the. time.....it's obnoxious really....and I will want to contribute, like, fix things and stuff...but I won't know how...but I'll try anyway, and probably get frustrated....and that even though I act tough, from him, I'll take a hug, or a compliment, anytime, in fact, I probably need either one, just like, a few times a week, or maybe even just once a week....and that I'll probably try everything he likes, and even start to like it...but I do have the things I like, and want him to care about those things, even if it's just for pretend, and he'll probably need to push me to do the things I like, instead of always doing the things he likes (or else, after a while, I might start to need some orange juice ;)....and a surprise from him every once in a while (like every month or two, even just a little note) would keep me totally crazy about him.........but the Elway jersey would be a start....  :) :) :)

If I decided to try the online dating thing ever again, this might be a good profile.  I'm so not into it, though.  I have recently realized a husband is not on my bucket list.  Sorry, bros...just not a priority anymore....but if they want to hang as friendsies...or go fishing, or play catch...I'm game.  I have so much to learn.....

No comments:

Post a Comment