Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

crescent Moon

sitting on the cusp of broken
eyes twinkling
restless, wandering feet
(which point inward as i stand and observe)
in the center
smiling, laughing, teasing, loving

Rise
okay
Walk
okay
Sit
okay
Be quiet
okay
Speak up
okay
You're right
okay
You're wrong
okay

letting the broken lead, waiting
Breaking
Tearing
Taking
Dressing
okay

i know what you need
breath
touch
tenderness
love
trust
okay

Journeymen
Journey
Men

Get in the car
okay
Get out
okay

the cusp is cold



My Child
no
Dear One
no more
I Love You
so did they
No




aching
I Know
i deserved it
No
i asked for it
I Know
all but one
The First
the first
I Was There
i know
No More
okay
No More
no
No More
they need me
No More


i need them



My Body Was Broken
mine too
Broken For You
and for them
Yes
they need me
They Need ME
i need them


i asked for it



I Know
they broke me
They Broke Me Too
you died
Yes
i want to die too
Okay
you live
Yes
i want to live too
Okay


There Is No Cusp
an illusion
Yes



there is only whole
Yes





Sitting
eyes twinkling
Smiling
laughing
Loving


Whole















No comments:

Post a Comment