Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Little Things

In times like these, I love to take moments to appreciate the little good things that each day has to offer. So many good things God brings into my life, that I miss sometimes, I think, because I'm too busy to pay attention. I am reminded of a song I heard once that I sing sometimes, in the privacy of my car or my room, of course, when things are kind of blah. It's from the Broadway musical "Mamma Mia". Artist: Lisa Stokke LyricsSong: I Have a Dream Lyrics SOPHIE:I have a dream A song to sing To help me cope With anything If you see the wonder Of a fairy tale You can take the future Even if you fail I believe in angels Something good in everything I see I believe in angels When I know the time is right for me I'll cross the stream I have a dream COMPANY:I have a dream A fantasy To help me through Reality And my destination Makes it worth the while Pushing through the darkness Still another mile I believe in angels Something good in everything I see I believe in angels When I know the time is right for me I'll cross the stream I have a dream I'll cross the stream SOPHIE:I have a dream I'll cross the stream I have a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment