Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Jumpin' on the wagon

So........I decided to jump on the wagon. I used to laugh at people that had on-line journals, cuz I thought they all sounded like middle school girls writing a diary...then I realized that I actually read them, and it helped me stay in touch with what was going on in their lives. So here I am, writing my first journal entry. Forgive me if I don't make sense sometimes. I'll try to organize my thoughts as much as possible, but I do tend to be a little speratic (sp?) and random in my thinking. Well..........my first entry has to be short, (i'll write more later), cuz it just took me way to long to set this gangster up. I just found out that I have to sing in front of everyone tomorrow (by myself!!!) in my musical theatre class........looks like someone needs to go pick out some sheet music ( i don't even read music!) and practice, A LOT. Unfortunately, this is one of those things that my humor and sheepish smile can't get me out of.......why do I continue to thrust myself into ultimate vulnerability......I think I was told once that it adds character. Hmm. The class is at eight in the morning.....so i better start drinking my warm honey-lemon water right now! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.......PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment