Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Time Flies............

When you're having a blast!!!!! I don't have much time to type (like 10 minutes), but i realized i haven't typed a journal in for-eva! well, actually i had typed like two of them, really long ones, too, but a couple different people came up and talked to me while i was typing and one got erased and then my computer completely re-booted for the other one ....... bummer. no big thing! if that's the worst that happens, i think i'm gonna be okay :) unfortunately, that's not the worst thing that has happened. my jeep decided to go blsdjfldsfjsajfskfjdsl! seriously, cost me like 600 dollars! WHAT?! but....i just happened to have exactly that amount saved up, unfortunately i had it saved up for rent, food, gas, the usual. that is a huge step that i had that money saved up......a little set back, looks like furniture will have to wait, i might not even have a place to live!!! totally kidding, of course. i have complete faith that God will take care of me.....i had faith that He would with this jeep business, and, of course, He did!! God rocks!! I cannot say it enough..... Just when i think i'm getting too busy and starting to let time with J.C. slip.......I hear Him whisper my name, cuz i missed Him anyway, i sit down and give Him some time, and everything is back in perspective.....when i say I haven't talked to Him in a while, or read the Good Book, i mean like it's been not even a full 24 hours....that is some good stuff!!!!!! i tell ya what...if you haven't let God take control, and trust that He can change your heart...you are missing something HUGE!! I was missing it.....i was missin' so much. to think, i'm just beginning to get it...and He hasn't even begun to reveal His glory to me!!!! I never thought that life could be like this......I never realized that I didn't really KNOW my Heavenly Father, I mean His character and stuff. I knew about Him, and i definitely feared Him, but i didn't KNOW Him. people are really starting to ask me to be involved.........i'm beating them off with a stick the best i can, but it's tough!!! i'm having so much fun meeting people, going to class (yeah, i like class!), living in my apartment, and having the opportunity to work hard in all of it. most of all i'm having fun learning more about God, and getting to know Him personally. Forgiven and Set Free......that's me. I hope one day, all of you can know half the joy that i know today!!! I wish you peace and love and freedom, all the days of your life!!!! To God be the Glory Forever and Ever!! I hope all of you find something to laugh about everyday, for me, it's usually myself, but other people doing stupid things makes me laugh too!!! Love ya all!!!! Peace!! Oh yeah, Happy late birthday Bob, Lori, Aunt Dee, and Tara!! Happy early birthday Sara!!! Love ya girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment