Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lucky Me :)

A lucky find while (finally!) sorting through some old papers:

Miss Cartwright,

Thank you for all you've done.  You've not only been an amazing teacher, but a person I can count on for anything and everything.  On the days that I didn't want to be at school, or I was upset, I knew I would walk into Theatre and you were going to make me laugh or smile.  You knew my weaknesses and my strengths.  You've made me a stronger person.  You've taught me so much about myself.  I am a better person because of you.  I will never forget my years at SASA with you.  I will always look back on what you've taught me about life and how to live it.  You are not only a teacher, but you are a mentor, and a great example of an amazing human being.  GO BIG OR GO HOME! 

Lucky me, indeed....worth every sleepless night, every tear, every extra hour worked.  I know we can all look back and think of a teacher who really changed our life for the better.  I can't believe I was given the opportunity to be one.  I hope every teacher understands the impact that they have on a daily basis.  I know most of them do.  Lucky you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment