Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Short Fuse

It takes a lot to get me really riled up.  I have a short fuse when I feel I am being ignored, or perhaps not taken seriously, or when I'm driving down I-75 at any given moment, but those are often short lived.  Usually, by the time I breathe in and out, the moment is gone, and I realize how silly it was to take things so personal.

If you want to get me really riled up, show me injustice in its most blatant form, or put me in front of someone who has no compassion.  Well, this article , and the video with it, has a whole lot of both of those things.  The crowd cheering the possibility of allowing an uninsured man to die at the most recent GOP debate also ranks up there.  I don't even know where to begin....but "he who is without sin...", right?  I can only look at this and learn something.  What can I do differently so things like this can stop happening?  How can I help?   

No comments:

Post a Comment